Today’s question is:
“I realize this may be a pretty big question, but it’s on my mind constantly these days. So I’m throwing it out there. How do you find time to work in your business and on your business? I have all these ideas to grow my business, but I have client work to finish, too.”
Today, we address the age old question, how do you find time to work in your business and on your business?
We talk about how we each tackle that and how to get traction and grow while you’re also executing on client work. We share some ideas for planning, scaling, and growing your business.
In this episode:
- Making your business a priority. 1:15
- The mindset shift you need to make when building your own business. 3:30
- How your pricing impacts the time and space you have for your business. 6:20
- Creating time to work on your business. 9:00
- Prioritizing yourself and your time. 16:45
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: