Today’s question is:
“What to you makes a copywriter successful outside of revenue?
Something that’s always frustrated me is that a copywriter doesn’t tend to get recognition with our own community unless they’ve reached the treasured six figure mark. When in reality, money is relative based on where you live and your own needs.
And I would just really love to hear you all nerd out about that because it’d be so damn uplifting.”
There’s a lot of banter in the business world about hitting that coveted six figure mark. But what else matters?
How do you measure success and craft a business you enjoy day in and day out? We have both put a lot of thought into this particular topic and we share our views on earning well on your own terms.
In this episode:
- Can you define success on your own terms? 3:45
- Why money is seen as the marker of success. 7:30
- Other signs of success for copywriters. 10:00
- The role external recognition plays on our perspective of success. 13:15
- Creating your own measures of success for your business. 17:10
References from this episode:
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: