Today’s question is:
“I’m thinking of offering day rates. But not sure what I need to make them work, especially when it comes to onboarding and offboarding. What kinds of systems should I have in place and anything else I need to think about?”
Today’s episode is all about day rates.
We talk boundaries, positioning, onboarding and offboarding, and how to make sure you don’t get yourself into a situation where your client is expecting you to finish a certain deliverable. We hope you get a lot out of it.
In this episode:
- What to consider before offering day rates. 4:45
- How Kirsty manages day rates in her business. 6:45
- What day rate deliverables might look like. 11:40
- Why clients choose to book day rates. 17:30
- Setting boundaries around your time and sticking to them. 23:30
References from this episode:
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: