Today’s question is:
“How do you work out pricing specifically for one to many offers?
I’m launching an online storefront with a mix of DIY templates and short courses in a couple of months. It will be my first step outside of one-to-one work. I’m a website designer and not sure where to start.”
Have you ever wondered or worried how to price your offers? Creating offers is often a first step people take away from project and one-on-one work. Let’s take a look at what’s involved to make you successful.
In this episode:
- Determining the value of your offer. 2:10
- How to support and justify the cost of your offer. 5:30
- Looking at a real example of pricing an offer. 8:00
- Launching an offer in the cold market versus a warmer market. 13:40
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com