Today’s question is:
“How important is the sales call?
I’m working on improving a number of my skills and I’m not sure how important it really is. Do I need to do a sales call? Or can everything be defined in an email or perhaps several emails?”
You might be surprised by what actually happens in sales calls. Especially from your prospective client’s point of view. Tell us after if this shifted your thinking.
In this episode:
- The purpose of sales calls. 1:35
- Choosing between a sales call and an email. 6:30
- How to effectively run a sales call and demonstrate your expertise. 12:30
- Floating a ballpark price during a sales call. 16:00
- How to confidently position yourself as a business owner on a sales call. 22:15
- How No Sweat Sales Calls can help you run more effective and stress-free sales calls. 24:40
References from this episode:
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com