Today’s question is:
“How do you off-board clients? Is there a process I should follow, things to be aware of? And what about asking for referrals and testimonials? Feels like a lot of asking.”
Ever wondered what a good off-boarding process looks like and how to collect all those end of project pieces like testimonials, referrals, and feedback without feeling as though you’re drowning your client in asks?
Great! Today’s episode will be right up your alley.
In this episode:
- Do you need a process for offboarding clients? 1:00
- Amy’s process for offboarding calls. 2:40
- How to position an offboarding call so your client buys into the process. 6:45
- The many uses of feedback surveys. 11:15
- Kirsty’s process for launch debriefs. 14:30
- How to ask for referrals. 22:45
References from this episode:
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: