Today’s question is:
“How does one decide about courses and programs? What skills should I build? How do I know? Everything looks so tempting and feels so important.”
There are a lot of courses and programs out in the wild that are probably dropping into your inbox on the regular. Have you ever agonized over which to join and what you actually need? And maybe in what order?
We’ve got some insight for you in this week’s episode.
In this episode:
- Identifying your own strengths, weaknesses, and goals. 2:30
- Tackling the feeling of FOMO. 6:45
- Other benefits of courses and programs beyond building skills. 10:00
- When to consider coaching as opposed to courses. 11:30
References from this episode:
- Tiffany Han’s 31 Days to Flow
- The Copywriter Accelerator
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com