Today’s question is:
“If it’s not too personal, I’d love to know how you, Kirsty, are preparing for maternity leave. How are you tackling the financial side of things in your business? And what about the mindset stuff around disappearing from view? Anything else you think is important?”
In today’s episode, Kirsty gets a little bit personal in order to answer someone’s question about the nitty-gritty of how she’s preparing for maternity leave. She talks finances, mindset, adjusting goals, and recognizing privilege.
If you’re someone who is thinking of taking time away from your business in the near future, for whatever reason, we really hope this helps.
In this episode:
- Shifting an existing business model to adjust to a new schedule. 1:30
- Diving into the financial nitty gritty of running a business through an extended leave. 3:30
- Readjusting financial goals in the face of big changes. 8:00
- Tackling the fear of disappearing from view. 12:00
- Exploring other ways to support yourself financially while on leave. 18:00
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: