Today’s question is:
“I’d love to evergreen my digital product, but I don’t know where to start. Any tips?
Also, as someone who listens to this pod on the regular, I’m curious about your evergreening of the Social Proof Sidekick, Kirsty. Obviously it doesn’t fit the circular model you often talk about. So what has to change to make it work well?”
On today’s episode, we dive into all things evergreen. From how to pick the right top of funnel asset to ethical, transparent selling, and the one thing you absolutely must do before you bring paid traffic into the picture.
We also talk about Kirsty’s own evergreen funnel, which you’re very welcome to test out by heading to kirstyfanton.com and clicking on the announcement bar right up top. On that note, let’s dive right into today’s episode.
In this episode:
- Revisiting circular vs ascension models. 2:30
- Using paid traffic in your evergreen funnel. 5:30
- The first thing you need to do if you want to create an evergreen product. 10:55
- Different offers you can create for your audience. 13:30
References from this episode:
- Sign up for Kirsty’s webinar: kirstyfanton.com
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: