Today’s question is:
“Dear Business Badasses,
My big goal for next quarter is visibility and I think podcasts and online summits will be my main tools for expanding my reach. My questions for you are:
- What should I be thinking about in terms of which ones to pitch?
- What should I include in those pitches to increase the chances I’ll get a yes?
- Once I do get a yes, what should I be thinking about in terms of maximizing each opportunity?
Thanks in advance,
Ready To Be Seen”
Today’s episode is all about leveraging podcasts and online summits to increase your visibility. We talk about who to pitch, how to land those pitches, and how to make sure you maximize every opportunity.
In this episode:
- Considering audience in your podcast pitches. 1:45
- Pitching yourself to podcast hosts. 3:05
- Resources for creating podcast pitches. 5:45
- Maximizing your podcast opportunities. 7:00
- Speaking at online summits. 10:45
References from this episode:
- The Copywriter Club Podcast
- The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast
- Mai-kee Tsang
- Bree Weber
- Betsy Muse
- Greta Cate
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com