Today’s question is:
“Can you to talk about financial planning in your business? What it looks like, what you think about, what are the traps for young players, etc.?”
In this week’s episode, we dive into all things financial planning. We talk about business structure, knowing your numbers, making strategic investments, and what we’d do differently if we had our time again.
In this episode:
- Making your finances easier to manage. 1:10
- Establishing your business one step at a time. 5:30
- Considering the bigger picture of your financial future. 7:15
- Talking about taxes. 9:45
- Other expenses to keep in mind when looking at your finances. 12:20
- Thinking about financial planners and accountants. 13:35
- What to do with the profit in your business. 17:45
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: