Today’s question is:
“This is a bit more general than what you two normally talk about, but I’m curious. What’s your take on business and politics? It feels like the lines between the two are more blurred these days and business owners are sharing their stances on issues like race, gender, who’s in the white house, et cetera, far more readily. Do you think these kinds of disclosures have a place in the online business world? And if so, why?”
In today’s episode, we talk about some rarely discussed topics. And one that’s very dear to my heart. So stay tuned and see what we have to say about the things that you don’t normally talk about in business.
In this episode:
- How Amy’s opinions about mixing business and politics have changed in recent years. 1:10
- The responsibility that goes along with having a platform. 4:00
- Integrating your values into your business. 6:45
- Being proactive instead of reactive. 8:05
- A couple of recommendations for you. 10:35
References from the episode:
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: