Today’s question is:
“Dear Business Badasses,
I’m in the middle of a big old rebrand. Changing the name, the URL, all of it. What are the most important things I need to plan for and consider during this process? I’m worried about confusion in the transition.
Sincerely, An Overwhelmed Bird”
We take on an interesting question today about rebranding. Someone who’s just changing up everything and is in the midst of the process and wondering what do they need to think about? Did they miss anything?
Listen up and learn about what’s really involved in a rebrand? It may be different than you think.
In this episode:
- How to handle the transition of a rebrand. 1:50
- The most important pieces of your brand. 3:00
- Representing your business to your target audience. 4:15
- What to consider before beginning a rebrand. 5:30
- Avoiding confusion for your audience during your rebrand. 9:30
- Offering new services in your business. 10:45
- Straddling your business between two different audiences and types of services. 12:50
- Dealing with the constant evolution that is running your own business. 15:00
- Where to focus first when you’re rebranding. 18:00
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: