Today’s question is:
“So many people are doing day rates and VIP days. How do those really work? Are they done in a day? How would I position a day rate? I mean, why would someone buy that when they want a project done? Or do they? Do only certain people by day rates? And would that only be previous clients?
I know you’ve talked about this before, but I want to add this to my service offerings and I’m stumped. How do I market it?”
We have a question today on a topic we’ve spoken about before and that’s day rates and VIP rates. So we dig down deep into the different ways those could work, what promises you’re making to a client, how you can position day rates in your marketing, and how to incorporate day rates and VIP days into your service offerings.
In this episode:
- How day rates evolved in Kirsty’s business. 2:40
- Determining what you can get done in the limited time of a day rate. 4:45
- What’s included before or after the day rate. 6:45
- Are day rates better for existing clients than new clients? 8:20
- Why would your clients want to purchase a day rate instead of a full project? 12:00
- Do you set hard boundaries around your timeline? 14:45
- Building your business and your offers to best suit you. 17:00
- How to market day rates. 18:30
References from this episode:
- Previous Episode – How to Make Day Rates Work for You
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com