Today’s question is:
“How do you coast when things are going well in business and not feel like the Earth is going to fall out of the sky? By that I mean, how do you enjoy the level you’re at if you’re making the money, paying the bills, et cetera?
It always feels like there’s another level to get to, or another thing to do. And I guess there’s an anxiety that if you’re not working on the next thing, you’re not taking your business seriously, or you’re not going to be a success.”
In this week’s episode, we address a really juicy question that sits right at the heart of what it means to run your own business. How do you give yourself permission to slow down and enjoy where you’re at rather than constantly reaching for what’s next?
In this episode:
- Hitting a wall and not knowing how to move forward. 2:30
- Coping with the “feast or famine” anxiety. 4:40
- Shifting gears to take control of your own time. 6:00
- Remembering why you started your business. 9:50
- The problem within marketing. 11:40
- Building in time for yourself. 12:55
- The Mirror Journal as a reflective tool. 14:40
References from this episode:
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: