Today’s question is:
“When you’re doing a launch (and this is a launch for a client), how do you know how many you can take on, how long it will take to do, and how do you frame your months? I would like to do one a month and I don’t know if I can work on more than one at once. Do you?”
Today, we dive into a question about project planning, specifically around launches. How many to take on, how to plot them out, and how to work out the price to time ratio using Amy’s low bar rule.
In this episode:
- How many launches should you take on at one time? 1:00
- How long will a launch take? 3:05
- Maintaining a wait list for client work. 4:45
- Planning projects in order to meet an annual income goal. 7:15
- Knowing yourself and your limits. 9:45
- The danger of pricing too low. 10:30
- Building services that fit the schedule you want. 11:20
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: