Today’s question is:
“Dear Business Badasses,
I’m in a funk. I’ve been stuck on the hamster wheel to nowhere for months getting my business off the ground. I am, or I am trying to be, a financial coach for women-led online business. And I’m at the stage where I’m sick of my own excuses.
I’ve got such a sense of wasted time and can’t help thinking if I’d actually done the damn thing by now, launch my website, pitch clients, started building an online presence, et cetera, et cetera, I’d be off and running. Thing is, I just can’t seem to start. Is it fear? Laziness? Please help.
Today we help out a listener who’s stuck at square one in their business. We talk about fear, laziness, to do lists, and giving yourself some grace. Hope this one resonates.
In this episode:
- The paralyzing aspect of running an online business. 2:00
- The separate skill of business management beyond your craft itself. 3:00
- The spiral of “not having started yet”. 4:10
- How to take the first step. 5:20
- Is it laziness? Is it fear? 8:20
- A recommended resource. 10:00
- Laziness Does Not Exist by Devon Price
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: