Today’s question is:
“I’d love to hear Amy talk about what’s required to run a mastermind. It’s an idea I’m toying with moving forward, so it would be helpful if she could provide some insight into how the sausage is made.”
We have an interesting question today directed toward Amy specifically about a new offer she has this year that’s been an absolute dream come true for her. So join us as we goof our way through another episode.
In this episode:
- An introduction to Amy’s mastermind. 2:05
- How and why did this mastermind get started? 5:30
- Figuring out what to offer in a mastermind and how to stand out. 9:30
- Evolving an offer over time through data and feedback. 14:30
- What’s required of you to run an effective mastermind? 16:30
- The importance of the mastermind group dynamic. 18:00
- How to know if running a mastermind is the right move for you. 19:40
- The impact a good mastermind can have. 21:30
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: