Today’s question is:
“Do either of you have days where you wonder ‘Am I even cut out for this?’
I’ve been in business four years now, and I’m making a decent amount of money working with clients I mostly enjoy. But sometimes it feels like things just don’t gel. Like I’m still caught in a cycle of faking it till I make it. I love how open you two have been on previous episodes. So I thought I’d put this out there in the hope you might have something for me.”
We’ve got a question today from someone who’s just not feeling it in her business and was hoping we could help her sort out her situation. Or at least tell her how we approach those days when it’s just not coming together.
In this episode:
- Emotional cycles of business ownership. 1:00
- Doing work that you want to be doing. 4:10
- How do you know if you’re good enough? 7:30
- Finding projects that work for your business. 10:15
- Doing work that’s easy for you. 11:20
- Reconsidering how work can look and feel. 13:30
- Laziness Does Not Exist by Devon Price
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: