Today’s question is:
“Regarding sales pages, what do you think of an application process that doesn’t reveal the cost?”
Have you ever seen a sales page for a group program that encourages you to apply even though the price of the program is nowhere to be seen? Yep. Us too. And here are our thoughts on this practice. Fair warning, there are some unbleeped curse words in today’s episode.
In this episode:
- The era of informed consent and informed marketing. 2:25
- Why wouldn’t you reveal the price in advance? 4:00
- Using a sales page to facilitate your offer. 6:00
- Are you a good fit? Or are you just filling a seat? 7:55
- How much information and context to give your prospects. 9:15
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: