Today’s question is:
“What are your thoughts on paid traffic for one-to-one services? I’m a wedding photographer and keep seeing my competitors pop up on sponsored Instagram posts. But I’ve always thought word of mouth was the best way to get business.
I’m considering dipping my toe in the paid traffic waters and I’m looking for advice from someone who knows more than me. 😂”
When you see your competitors pop up in Facebook and Instagram ads, it can be tempting to think you need to join in the paid traffic party just to keep pace. But what if you took the time to think about it strategically and make a call based on what’s right for you and your business?
Tune into today’s episode to hear us talk this through for a listener in the wedding photography space.
In this episode:
- When to consider paid traffic. 1:35
- How paid traffic can be used effectively. 2:45
- Considering cost when investing in paid traffic. 5:15
- Other revenues for advertising and exposure beyond paid traffic. 6:00
- Looking into your competitors. 8:20
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: