Today’s question is:
“How effective do you think affiliate marketing is? My inbox is full of affiliate emails for Amy Porterfield’s DCA (Digital Course Academy) at the moment. As well as driving me bonkers, it’s got me questioning the efficacy of the whole setup. Would love to hear you two knock this one out.”
This week’s question is about affiliate marketing. We have two different answers. It’s one of those ‘how long is a piece of string’ kind of questions. So see what you think.
In this episode:
- Creating an echo chamber through your affiliates. 2:10
- Utilizing the ‘know, like, and trust’ equation in affiliate marketing. 3:30
- Affiliate marketing for launches versus evergreen products. 5:15
- The benefits of joint venture marketing. 6:40
- The importance of considering your audience as an affiliate. 8:20
- One of the least effective ways to approach affiliate marketing. 9:15
- Your most valuable business asset. 10:15
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: