We have decided to do something a little bit different this episode. And we’d love your feedback on whether this is something that you would like us to continue doing, or something you would like us to never do again.
We had this idea that we would have one episode a month where we share our random thought of the month. Here it is!
In this episode:
- We’re trying something new! 0:40
- The feeling of burnout this year. 1:30
- What does self care look like in times of uncertainty? 3:00
- Honesty and transparency in the online business space. 5:15
- The gap between your expectations and your reality. 7:10
- What matters most to you? 8:20
- We want your feedback! 11:45
- Laziness Does Not Exist by Devon Price
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com