Today’s question is:
“What about when your client has something that’s a little out of scope?
When do you throw in a thing and when do you charge them? And how do you talk about it? And how do you make sure that they know you’re doing it just this one time, and they can’t ask for it forever?”
If you’ve ever found yourself tongue tied when a client asks for one more little thing, today’s episode will help. We talk boundaries, generous pricing, and re-positioning your assumptions.
In this episode:
- Pricing your projects with your boundaries in mind. 1:30
- Giving great customer service without compromising your boundaries. 4:00
- How to talk about adjusting the scope. 5:00
- What is your client really asking for? 6:15
- Keeping your generosity from being taken for granted. 8:15
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: