Today’s question is:
“I’d love to hear how you both tackle your content marketing. At the moment. I’m ticking all the boxes in terms of frequency, weekly emails and blogs, three weekly socials, and creating original quality content. And doing that thing where you write a piece of core content and leverage that for everything else.
And it’s working in terms of increased followers, subscribers, engagement, and leads.
But it feels like a lot to fit in and do well for this little one person show. And that’s not even including the next level stuff like um-hum podcasting.”
Content marketing is great for playing the long game and getting yourself known, but it can be tricky and time consuming. We talk about how we do it, what we think makes sense and why.
In this episode:
- Batching your content creation. 1:30
- Where is your best ROI? 3:20
- Which platforms work best for you? 5:00
- Leverage existing content. 5:10
- Using your email list as a litmus test. 8:30
- Find your style. 10:00
- Are you doing too much.13:00
- Is it serving your big picture goals? 14:40
- 99% of people don’t realize how talented they are. 16:00
- What SEO opportunities do you already have? 17:00
- You don’t have to be an expert to be of value. 18:30
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com