Today’s question is:
“When you ask a client how they’ll measure success for a project or what success looks like, what type of answers are you really looking for?
People often share sales goals, but shouldn’t, I want to know about conversion goals, like more clicks, better clicks, actual signups, and paid conversions, et cetera.”
Everyone measures the success of a project differently. Today we talk about how to dig down, get a client’s right KPIs and the questions you should ask.
In this episode:
- What are conversion goals? 1.20
- Sales might be the glory metric but it’s not everything 2.00
- What is a funnel? 3.15
- Questions to ask clients before starting a project. 4.15
- There are two types of clients. 5.20
- The sideways question. 7.00
- When to do a paid audit. 7.40
- Paid audit + copy chiefing = cool gig. 9.20
- Nurture your contacts. 10.30
- How to know what type of answers you’re looking for. 11.20
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: