Today’s question is:
“This will be an after the fact type question, but I’m so curious to hear what you two think of Black Friday deals, specifically the trend this year for some businesses to publicly declare why they don’t offer sales on this day.
What do you think? Will we see more of this moving forward? And is it the right move?”
Black Friday and Cyber Monday were particularly crazy this year. And our listeners spotted a few new trends and wanted to know our thoughts on the tactics and their future viability. Listen in.
In this episode:
- Moving towards ethical marketing 2.00
- Does the size of your business affect whether you offer BFCM deals? 4.20
- The Wishlist Mechanism 5.45
- How some brands try to bully you into a deal. 6.30
- Too tired for Black Friday 8.30
- How the pandemic left some people with more disposable income. 9.20
- What to be aware of before you put out an offer. 9.50
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: