Today’s question is:
“Amy! you sent an email out recently that spoke to my heart. It was about the three levels of freelancer. And I identify completely with the employee/level one, freelancer.
Any tips on how to move up the ladder? Level two and level three look very enticing.”
This episode is absolutely chock-a-block with Amy P wisdom. She talks in really incredible detail about what she sees as the three levels of freelancer and how to move up the ladder. So you become in control of your business, your time and your finances.
In this episode:
- There are 3 levels of freelancer. 1.20
- The 4 questions every freelancer should ask themselves. 2.55
- The Level 1 Freelancer. 3.30
- How to level up as a freelancer. 6.40
- Why having a coach is important. 8.30
- The Level 2 Freelancer. 9.20
- Find what works for you. 11.20
- Fear of rejection. 12.20
- The Level 3 Freelancer. 13.20
- The entrepreneurial mindset 16.30
- Get excited to fail – yes really! 19.00
- There’s no magic route but the journey is worth it. 21.30
- Let it go, let it go… 23.50
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com