Today’s question is:
How do you take what comes easy to you and amplify it?
You know, that thing you’re really good at, but it comes so easily to you. You’re pretty sure that everyone must have that skill. Not always.
In this week’s episode, we talk about how to identify that thing and understand how to value it and then how to amplify it. So it becomes a central part of your business.
In this episode:
- What comes easy is actually often someone’s super power. 2.10
- How to streamline what comes easy for you. 3.45
- How to identify what comes easy for you. 4.30
- How to value what comes easy for you. 6.00
- How do you know if something has value in the marketplace? 8.20
- Ask your marketplace. 11.30
- Get an outside perspective. 12.50
- Be systematic in collecting feedback. 14.00
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: