Today’s question is:
There is often a gap between new client expectations/understanding of our work and what we wish they knew.
Picking up on Kirsty’s idea of reflecting on our projects when they’re completed. It would be interesting to hear you guys discuss how we can use our experiences to continually improve onboarding to help create the “perfect client”.
Is there such a thing as the perfect client and if so, are they found or are they made? Listen in to hear our take.
In this episode:
- When and how to reflect on a project. 2.20
- With each client certain things are unique and certain things repeat. 5.20
- Creating the perfect client. 6.05
- Be open to figuring things out. 8.35
- Collaboration is key for the best relationship. 10.20
- What good clients really want. 12.50
- How to select better clients. 13.45
- Give away your best stuff for free. 16.10
- Don’t underestimate the value of your processes. 17.00
- Use your processes to build relationships 18.55
- How do you get clients to be the perfect client? 20.05
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: