Today’s question is:
“My mantra for the past few years has been less is more. I’m trying to run my business efficiently without burning out.
Do you have any tips on how to do minimal, yet effective marketing to attract new clients and get more business from existing clients? Thanks.”
When you have your own business, staying on top of things and avoiding burnout can feel like a full-time job, especially when it comes to those tasks that you really don’t like doing. Like for most of us acquiring new clients.
In this episode, we share our tips to help one listener, get her head around how to approach landing more clients and good clients with the less is more approach.
In this episode:
- The most effective marketing tool. 1.50
- How to get referrals from existing clients. 3.30
- Always get permission to use client comments in your marketing. 7.05
- How to get referrals BEFORE you finish a project. 8.10
- Don’t abandon what works. 12.25
- Choose a marketing system that works for you. 14.05
- You don’t always have to hustle. 16.35
- How to run your business efficiently, without burning out. 17.25
- Always work one method while testing another. 18.15
- Big projects vs small projects, which is right for you? 19.50
- Make it a game. 24.00
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
- Social Proof Sidekick
- Do You Want to Have a $20,000 Project, or Would You Rather Have a $5,000 Project?
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: