Today’s question is:
“How do you handle difficult clients or scope creep? Or do you find that the more professional you are, the less of an issue this is?”
This episode of Business Badassery is all about difficult clients and the dreaded scope creep. We talk preemptive verse responsive strategies, the value of a solid process, and how generosity factors into your pricing. To round it all out, Amy shares her magic phrase for starting difficult conversations, and it is a bloody ripper.
So get ready.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to screen difficult clients at the beginning, and what to do if you’re already working with one. 2:45
- How to talk to a client about scope creep. 9:00
- When you can afford to be generous with your time and work. 14:00
References from this episode:
- Kirsty’s new digital product – Mirror Journal
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- YouTube Channel
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com