Today’s question is:
“I don’t know if it’s the fact we’re going into year three of COVID and everything that comes with that. Isolating, kids home from school, limited opportunities for social interactions, et cetera. But I feel like I’ve officially lost my business mojo. And the idea of having a nine to five where work and pay are reliable rather than the sometimes unpredictable ebb and flow of projects, suddenly feels really enticing.
I’m not asking you two to make the decision for me. But what should I be thinking about? What’s important to consider? And is it possible I’ve just gone COVID crazy.”
Well, as we’re entering the third year of the COVID pandemic, I think it is safe to say that a lot of us are just really fried. And we have a listener who, because of this, maybe because of this has lost their business mojo or fears they have, and is thinking that the grass looks greener over on the employment side. And wants our take.
In this episode:
- What to look for if you want to go in-house. 2.05
- The impact of lockdown on business owners 4.15
- Reasons to go in-house. 6.50
- Going in-house doesn’t have to be a forever decision. 9.15
- What to consider before going in-house. 12.30
- How to make big decisions. 14.10
- How to use a paycheck to build your business. 17.25
- Problem solve for the things you want. 18.25
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com