Today’s question is:
Is it time to make sales pages less salesy, process upfront, genuine hope with fit, et cetera?
We have a very short and to-the-point question today, that brings up all kinds of interesting other questions about marketing. How it used to be done, how it’s being done now, what makes sense, a new approach Amy is working with, and what to think about going forward. So let’s jump in.
In this episode:
- Amy’s counter-intuitive approach to selling your programs. 1.30
- A new industry standard of selling. 5.25
- Empower your prospects to be active participants in the sales process. 6.30
- Build lifetime value for lifetime customers. 8.30
- Be persuasive not salesy. 9.10
- Pain or pleasure? Join the conversation in their head. 10.55
- No manufactured pain points. 13.20
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Cut to the Copy – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com