Today’s question is:
“Do I feel weird talking shop while the world seems to be imploding?
Absolutely. But I wonder if it’s time, we had a conversation about the fact that you can show up for your business and still give many, many fucks about what’s happening in the world was floods and everything else, and acknowledge that your energy is better spent taking action. For example, donating, protesting, volunteering than making sure people see that you are.” – Kirsty Fanton
We tackle a bit of a sensitive topic today based on an Insta post that Kirsty made that got quite a lot of response. So it may well be on your mind. Let’s dive in.
In this episode:
- Talking shop while the world seems to be imploding. 1.10
- Not showing up for business doesn’t help the world. 5.40
- Be grounded in your values. 6.30
- Put on your own oxygen mask first. 8.25
- Go forth and do good in the world. 10.20
- A big ethical dilemma. 12.05
- Give yourself some credit every now and again. 13.45
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Level Up Your Biz – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com