Amy shares some thoughts around how to work out when to hire new members for a team if your business is on a growth trajectory. And Kirsty gets a little more personal talking about how to juggle motherhood and owning a business, and some thoughts around mum guilt.
In this episode:
- Finding a balance between motherhood and business. 2.10
- Range at the patriarchy. 5.10
- A shift in parenting. 7.30
- How do you know when to hire a team? 9.10
- The visionary and the integrator. 10.50
- Figuring out who does what. 12.30
- The benefits of having an integrator. 13.40
- When, how and who to hire. 15.30
- A team brings skills and different viewpoints. 17.05
- Mumlife: Witty and Pretty Musings on (the Truth About) Motherhood by Paula Kuka
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: