Today’s question is:
“How do you decide on next steps when you’re fully booked out?”
When your calendar is fully booked, you have decisions to make. How do you decide what’s next? How do you know what you need to do to grow and scale? Or know if you even want that. We share our thoughts including how to take stock of where you are in your business so you can set the course for what comes next.
In this episode:
- Fully booked out is a place of choice. 1.10
- Refining, testing and tweaking. 3.00
- Take a break to reflect. 5.10
- The Mirror Journal. 7.00
- Reflection questions. 9.00
- Time to pivot. 11.30
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
- Level Up Your Business – YouTube
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com