Today’s question is:
“I noticed you Kirsty, were featured in a Copyhackers post about copywriters you can hire to increase conversions recently. I’m curious, how did that come about, and how valuable are those kinds of mentions for your business? Is it a marketing tool I should be thinking of?”
For copywriters, getting a mention on the Copyhackers website can be a big feather in your cap. In this episode we talk about Kirsty showing up there in a recent article, and whether it should impact your own thinking.
In this episode:
- Kirsty reacts to getting featured on Copyhackers. 1.25
- The value of getting media mentions. 2.10
- Be strategic about where you get featured. 3.55
- The benefit of other people’s audiences. 6.00
- Borrowing credibility. 7.00
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: