Today’s question is:
“Help! I’m drowning in ideas. How can I sort the bright ideas from the not so bright ones? How do I figure out which ones to really run with? Is there room for testing in public without sending like a flaky directionless blob of a business owner?”
Did you ever have so many ideas, you weren’t sure which to run with, which to ax, and which to put aside for later on?
In this episode we discuss our perspectives on vetting business ideas.
In this episode:
- Weighing up your ideas. 1.20
- Share your ideas. 2.45
- The different levels of ideas. 3.45
- Understand the seed of the idea. 5.30
- Flaky vs entrepreneurial. 7.40
- Testing your theories. 9.30
- Capture your ideas. 11.30
- What’s your criteria for a bright idea? 12.50
- Good ideas are subjective. 14.30
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com