Today’s question is:
“How soon is too soon to charge other people to be their business or other coach? When is it called coaching and when is it called being a friend with good advice? (You may pick up, I am frustrated by the trend of the see one, do one, sell one.)”
Frustrated with the number of business coaches that are popping up in the online space?
We discuss when people are actually qualified enough to be offering this kind of service and when it’s too soon. We also talk about the boundary between when it’s just you offering a friend good advice, or you actually charging for that coaching service.
In this episode:
- Where is the desire to offer coaching coming from? 1.50
- See one, do one, sell one. 3.10
- Developing your coaching chops. 6.10
- Coaching vs friendly advice. 10.45
- You should have a posse of truth tellers. 12.50
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
- Website: amyposner.com
Where to find Kirsty:
- Website: kirstyfanton.com