Today’s question is:
“When is it right to bring on another writer? Is it more hassle than it’s worth? How do you decide what to pay them? For example, a percentage split. What do I need to be thinking of in terms of contract?”
Ever thought about bringing on a subcontractor? Then wonder: “Uh, how do I do it? Is it worth it? What do you pay them? What else do I need to know?”
We tackle these questions in this episode.
In this episode:
- When is the right to bring on a subcontractor? 1.20
- Have clear expectations. 3.20
- Know your criteria. 6.10
- What to pay your subcontractors. 9.00
- Find the right person for the right situation. 10.25
- Agreements and contracts. 12.35
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Where to find Amy:
Where to find Kirsty: